Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
SEO is a complex subject and for those wishing to move their knowledge beyond the basics, this course has been designed for the intermediate to advanced learner. There is lots to consider when optimising for maximum visibility through search. From key phrase research and query audits, to content strategy, page mark-up and site architecture. Getting all these things right is key to grabbing customers who know what they want, but not where to get it from.
Providing you with a structured process to improve your results from SEO, an industry expert will lead this one-day workshop, reviewing attendees' existing optimisation approaches, analytics and tools against their top-performing competitors and best practice.
- Common issues and diagnostics
- Diagnostic tools and data variables to focus on
- Keyword research and how SEO can fit with PPC
- Information retrieval and Query Type Analysis
- Applying query-type learnings to copywriting and content strategy
- Introduction to content strategy – method approach and tools
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
- Search engine marketers with responsibilities for SEO, either at an agency or client-side
- Digital marketers getting to grips with the channel and keen to learn
- Digital marketing managers or agency account managers who need to be familiar with advanced approaches to review and discuss the current SEO strategies adopted by their staff or clients
- You will need to have the experience of having worked on SEO projects to gain the most from the session.
You will already be familiar with the principles of SEO which are covered on our intermediate SEO Marketing course.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to:
- Audit your current approach against cutting-edge approaches using a structured process
- Identify and prioritise the quick wins and longer-term benefits
- Spot opportunities for improvements through freely available resources and tools
- Avoid "red flag" techniques which can result in a ranking penalty
What will I learn?
- Crawling, Indexing & the Algorithm
- Algorithm Updates
- Identification of Indexation Issues
- Mobile Issues & International Indexation
- Common Technical Site Issues & How to overcome them
- Google, JS and AJAX - how to make it work
- Technical diagnostics tools
Advanced Keyword Research
- Using Google Adwords Tool with Other Tools
- Competitive Keyword Analysis
- Keyword Value 3D Data Mapping
- Linking Adwords Data to Google Search Console and Analytics
- Information retrieval and query-type classification
- Other Available Keyword Research Tools
- Site Authority, TrustFlow & MOZ Domain Authority
- Using Keyword Research in IA
- Site Structure
- Natural Link Structures & how to identify them
Advanced On Page SEO
- Information Retrieval and Query Type Analysis
- On-Page Elements – Best Practice
- Content Keyword Myths & Truths
- Introduction to content strategy
Schema & Structured Markup
- How is Schema Useful to Your SEO?
- Implementing Schema
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our training team at email@example.com or +44 (0)207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.