Sorry, bookings for this training course are now closed.
This intensive 2-day course is a marketing-focused course that helps businesses to leverage video for richer customer experience, develop new business opportunities and gain competitive advantage using a video marketing strategy encompassing Social Media & Conversion Rate Optimization. Learn how to be pragmatic by applying creativity with consumer involvement. Also learn that the TV-way is not as effective anymore. Online consumers expect different directions and interactions in a message. Learn the real shift from One-to-Many to One-to-One discussion with your direct prospects.
This 2-day course helps marketers and companies to develop the right video strategy, the right content and the right techniques for increasing traffic, views and, ultimately, conversions. It infuses global best practice examples with local South-East Asian real-life cases. The course is marketing & communication focused, and non-technical.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals in SMEs and MNCs, PR professionals, business owners, and content professionals who want to reach and engage with customers using video. The session is suitable for all business sizes and across all sectors.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate video marketing into your overall marketing strategy - Develop your own YouTube Channel, animate, manage & promote it to targeted KOLs - Learn the essentials of video production and distribution, and explore professional services - Develop a plan to test and refine your video tactics and ultimately achieve higher conversions to online targeting against classic splashing mediums (e.g TV Channels) - Understand the right approach to discuss with the right target audience
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or SGD1000) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 10 main modules, and includes real life case studies, class activities and relevant role plays for you to work through.
1) STRATEGIC OVERVIEW OF VIDEO MARKETING - Why SEA is an amazing growing market for brands wishing to fully advertise online - The current trends in internet and video in Asia - The inconvenient truths about internet user behaviour - Branded video content versus video advertising & online, creativity matters - Strategic benefits of video locally and internationally
2) ONLINE VIDEO ESSENTIALS - How does video on the web work? How is it created and in what sense? - Common video formats, online video platforms, video security - Social sharing, comments and re-posting & develop your audience base - Creating & managing your YouTube Channel
3) CHOOSING & REACHING YOUR AUDIENCE - Finding an audience for your video – targeting & keywording (KOLs discovery) - Time to discover your target prospects - Content delivery network (CDN), video ads, and distribution - Social Media and reach content - Learn how offline and online marketing can co-exist
4) DRIVING CONVERSIONS - The different calls to action for video marketing - Improving your online video campaign conversion rate - Embedding Video Content Interest
5) SETTING THE BRIEF - Learn the message aim shift (One-to-One | 1-2-1) - In-house versus outsourcing (do not be empty handed) - Definition of Needs according to Industry
6) METRICS AND ON-GOING IMPROVEMENTS - Learn how to read YouTube Analytics - Why YouTube and no other platform?
7) VIDEO SEO - How to position your video on 1st page of YouTube - Why positioning your video on first page of Google is critical
8) WEBSITE CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION - What is website CRO? How can it be measured & optimized? - All online advertising campaigns reach back to a website. Learn how to optimise it. - A/B testing and other experiments
9) ONLINE VIDEO ADVERTISING - Set a campaign on YouTube TrueView, FaceBook Sponsored Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Story - Learn how to measure the metrics to understand a campaign efficiency
10) LEGISLATION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS - Privacy, copyright and related legislation (music, imaging…). - The future of online video marketing: Smart & Internet TV. - The impact of mobile on video marketing - (for singapore only) PIC claim & web development