This intensive 2-day course is a marketing-focused course that helps businesses to leverage video for richer customer experience, develop new business opportunities and gain competitive advantage using a video marketing strategy encompassing Social Media & Conversion Rate Optimization. Learn how to be pragmatic by applying creativity with consumer involvement. Also learn that the TV-way is not as effective anymore. Online consumers expect different directions and interactions in a message. Learn the real shift from One-to-Many to One-to-One discussion with your direct prospects.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate video marketing into your overall marketing strategy
- Develop your own YouTube Channel, animate, manage & promote it to targeted KOLs
- Learn the essentials of video production and distribution, and explore professional services
- Develop a plan to test and refine your video tactics and ultimately achieve higher conversions to online targeting against classic splashing mediums (e.g TV Channels)
- Understand the right approach to discuss with the right target audience
FREE 1 year Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD795 or SGD1000) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 10 main modules, and includes real life case studies, class activities and relevant role plays for you to work through.
1) STRATEGIC OVERVIEW OF VIDEO MARKETING
- Why SEA is an amazing growing market for brands wishing to fully advertise online
- The current trends in internet and video in Asia
- The inconvenient truths about internet user behaviour
- Branded video content versus video advertising & online, creativity matters
- Strategic benefits of video locally and internationally
2) ONLINE VIDEO ESSENTIALS
- How does video on the web work? How is it created and in what sense?
- Common video formats, online video platforms, video security
- Social sharing, comments and re-posting & develop your audience base
- Creating & managing your YouTube Channel
3) CHOOSING & REACHING YOUR AUDIENCE
- Finding an audience for your video – targeting & keywording (KOLs discovery)
- Time to discover your target prospects
- Content delivery network (CDN), video ads, and distribution
- Social Media and reach content
- Learn how offline and online marketing can co-exist
4) DRIVING CONVERSIONS
- The different calls to action for video marketing
- Improving your online video campaign conversion rate
- Embedding Video Content Interest
5) SETTING THE BRIEF
- Learn the message aim shift (One-to-One | 1-2-1)
- In-house versus outsourcing (do not be empty handed)
- Definition of Needs according to Industry
6) METRICS AND ON-GOING IMPROVEMENTS
- Learn how to read YouTube Analytics
- Why YouTube and no other platform?
7) VIDEO SEO
- How to position your video on 1st page of YouTube
- Why positioning your video on first page of Google is critical
8) WEBSITE CONVERSION RATE OPTIMIZATION
- What is website CRO? How can it be measured & optimized?
- All online advertising campaigns reach back to a website. Learn how to optimise it.
- A/B testing and other experiments
9) ONLINE VIDEO ADVERTISING
- Set a campaign on YouTube TrueView, FaceBook Sponsored Ads and LinkedIn Sponsored Story
- Learn how to measure the metrics to understand a campaign efficiency
10) LEGISLATION AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS
- Privacy, copyright and related legislation (music, imaging…).
- The future of online video marketing: Smart & Internet TV.
- The impact of mobile on video marketing
- (for singapore only) PIC claim & web development