Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Research by Econsultancy has shown that over 70% of companies now use Google Analytics systems to report online performance. However, frequently once the tool is in place there seems to be a "what next" moment.
This practical, small group workshop will help you to get started with Google Analytics, offering you plenty of practical tips and shortcuts.
You'll learn how to get useful information from the tool so you can begin optimising your site, online marketing and content.
Your website will also be viewed by an industry expert, who will make recommendations as to the best starting points for your own analysis.
This workshop focuses on understanding online analytics and, in particular, Google Analytics. Gain a working knowledge of the tool along with tagging and reporting analysis so you can improve results from your site and your marketing activity.
- Address the basics of setting up Google Analytics on your website
- Look at how to implement the tool and find the right reports
- Learn how to tag your online marketing
- Measure and analyse the traffic to your site
The interactive, small-group format of this course is designed to enable the sharing of tips and techniques.
Submit your own site during the workshop, and you'll have an opportunity to have it reviewed, with recommendations on "quick win" improvements for you to consider made by the expert trainer.
Course Requirements: A wi-fi enabled laptop is required for this course. If you cannot bring your own please contact us to reserve a rental laptop at a cost of £50+VAT.
In addition to this course, we also offer Google Analytics Advanced - Optimising your Site Training.
Every attendee will gain access to a complimentary Econsultancy report valued at £600. Choose from over 500 reports covering in-depth best practice advice, market data and the latest digital trends.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone responsible for increasing online leads and sales from a website. The analysis techniques and best practice approaches discussed will help all types of site owners including online sales and marketing managers, customer acquisition managers, content owners or editors and specialists in usability, design and analytics.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement Google Analytics tracking code to best report on your site
- Navigate around Google Analytics to access your reports and dashboards
- Identify "quick win" reporting improvements
- Apply objectives, KPIs, dimensions and metrics for your site
- Implement tagging for your online marketing
- Analyse site, page and marketing performance
What will I learn?
- Online Analytics - how it can help you and how best to use it
- The basics of setting up and using Google Analytics
- How to set up marketing tracking so you can measure the effect of your efforts
- Which Google Analytics reports you should be using and why
- The fundamentals of analysing and reporting from Google Analytics
This course can also be delivered exclusively for your team. In-company training ensures everyone is up to best practice standard and you'll benefit from a more open environment to discuss your most pressing issues.
In-company delivery options start at £5,000 per day. Get in touch with our Professional Development team at email@example.com or 0207 970 4167 to find out more.
We are a registered provider with the CPD Standards Office. Delegates completing this course may be issued with a CPD Certificate of Attendance, which can be used within their formal CPD record for a professional body, institute, or employer.