Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
UK's most popular Digital Marketing course - Thailand
A 2 day digital university that will introduce marketers to a complete overview of all the essential digital marketing disciplines, how they can work together in your marketing strategy and helps to highlight areas for further in-depth learning.
This intensive 2-day course is a great place to start your digital marketing training. The course gives you a complete overview of the exciting areas of digital marketing, knowledge on how to effectively leverage the new media and integrate them into your overall marketing strategy.
This 2-day programme is designed for professionals who have basic to intermediate understanding of digital marketing. It covers the key considerations for digital marketing, how to build a great online strategy and assesses what the future has in store. You will learn the various customer acquisition tools (like paid search and SEO), customer engagement channels (like Facebook, Youtube, etc) and how to integrate them into your marketing strategy.
Who should attend?
Marketers, senior managers and business owners who want to understand the impact of digital marketing on their business.
How will I benefit?
What will I learn?
This robust 2-day course contains 4 main modules, and includes real life case studies and relevant role plays for you to work through.
Setting the Stage
- The digital marketing landscape
- The new marketing paradigm
- Knowing your customers online
- Your website and web usability
- Online measurement and analytics
Customer Engagement Channels
- Social Media Marketing – how to do it right
- Geo-location – are you ready?
- Mobile marketing – key considerations for effective use
- Group Purchasing – just a fad or a long term tool?
Customer Acquisition Channels
- E-mail marketing – considerations & best practices
- Paid search – how to leverage this powerful tool
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – how to do it better
- Affiliate marketing – what it is and how to deploy it
- How to build your dream online strategy
- Key integration considerations
- The future of digital marketing, and further reading