Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 57-slide presentation was compiled by Peter Abraham, Exec VP EMEA & Asia at Econsultancy. In this presentation Peter looks at trends that are on the increase in digital marketing and how many of them are interrelated.
Specifically he looks at developments, examples and case studies across the following:
- Search – Findability
- Touch points – Cross-device targeting
- Engagement and interaction
- Transmedia stories (and content marketing)
- Adaptive marketing and agility
- Beyond 2013
Note: For more details and examples check each slide’s notes area at the bottom of the screen.
- What's trending in digital marketing in 2013 (19.3 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce