Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Digital Analytics Buyer's Guide
Author: Aliya Zaidi, Econsultancy
Pages: 199 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, 20 supplier profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is aimed at those who are investigating the market for web analytics technologies, with profiles of 20 leading vendors. The 199-page guide, which has a UK focus, provides details on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as information about best practice and tips for choosing a suitable vendor.
The report starts with a market valuation and a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as an assessment of this sector's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Trends in this sector include:
- Recession puts spotlight on web analytics as marketers seek greater ROI
- Increased use of analytics to optimise websites and improve conversion rates
- Vendors seek to differentiate as market consolidates
- Integration with other sources of data drives customer insight
- Lack of investment continues to hold back businesses from reaping benefits of technology
- Rise of mobile web poses new challenges for measurement
AT Internet, Bango, Clickstream Technologies, Coremetrics, DC Storm, eVisit Analyst, Google Analytics, Intellitracker, Lynchpin, Marketwave, Nedstat, Nielsen, Omniture, RedEye, Site Intelligence, Speed-Trap, TagMan, Unica, WebTrends, and Yahoo Analytics.
Who is This Guide For?
It is primarily aimed at companies who are looking for a web analytics provider or are reviewing their existing capability. It is also relevant for others, including vendors and analysts, who want to research this market.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Web Analytics Buyer's Guide (714 KB PDF)
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide (3.74 MB PDF)
- Conversion Optimisation - How to Deliver Digital Growth
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Social Media & Online PR