Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
2013 is the year of going "beyond the like" to build deeper engagement, with successful brands leading the way in allowing (satisfied) customers to do the heavy lifting on their behalf. This Digital Workshop presentation includes slides and instructions for the audio replay of this session. Download for an intense hour of learning how to define, identify and build innovative influencer initiatives for your organization. Presented by Ana Garcia Doyle.
Topics covered include:
- Key 2013 Social Media Trends: Influencer Opportunities
- Social Influencers
- What makes an influencer?
- Why engage influencers?
- Identifying your Influencers
- Identification tools
- Validating credibility
- Validating propensity to convert or influence conversion
- Validating relevance to your category
- Creating Influencer Invitations/Participatory Opportunities
- Case Studies
- Influencers and the Third Screen
- Using Social Media to Influence Influencers: Digital Workshop (2.21 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Intensive: Mastering Social Media
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Social Media and Online PR - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Conversion Optimisation - How to Deliver Digital Growth