Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
33 Slide PowerPoint presentation from Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein with a case study on how Econsultancy have used social media, specifically Twitter, for sales and marketing online. Includes detailed data on commercial metrics and KPIs (traffic, sales, service, SEO etc.).
The presentation was given at the ePublishing Innovation Forum on 19 May 2009 in London, UK.
- Using social media for marketing and monetisation - A Twitter case study on Econsultancy.com (1.54 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Intensive: Mastering Social Media