Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The US Affiliate Census 2009, carried out by Econsultancy in association with MediaTrust, is essential reading for anyone who wants to find out more about the performance marketing landscape.
The 55-page report looks at how much revenue affiliates are generating for merchants, how they are getting their traffic and which linking methods they are using.
The study is based on a survey of almost 500 affiliates based in the United States, and examines in detail the nature and quality of relationships affiliates have with networks and merchants.
The ongoing aim of the Affiliate Census is to shed more light on an industry which drives billions of dollars in online sales annually.
Highlights from the findings include:
- More than half of US affiliates (51%) responding to this research work full-time on affiliate marketing.
- Text and banners are the top-rated linking methods, with half of affiliates rating them among their most valuable ways of linking.
- The most important criteria for judging an affiliate network are the breadth of advertiser base and tracking reliability,
- Health, Sport and Fitness is the most popular sector, promoted by 41% of affiliates.
The report findings are divided into the following sections:
- Profile information
- Affiliate business
- Sectors and merchants
- Communication and resources
- Trends - opportunity or threat?
You can download a free report sample if you want to know more.
- SAMPLE: US Affiliate Census (577 KB PDF)
- US Affiliate Census (1.15 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore