Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The definitive listing of the UK's largest digital agencies
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report is the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies. The guide features in-depth analysis and commentary on the state of the industry, along with information on each agency to help client-side professionals choose the right partner to help achieve their business goals.
An interactive table of the Top 100 agencies can be viewed at:
How the Top 100 works
The Top 100 Digital Agencies Report lists the UK’s top 100 digital marketing, design and build, technical and creative agencies. These are ranked on their fee income from digital activities in the UK. For the purposes of the Top 100, fee income from digital activities is defined as the money that agencies retain after any bought-in third-party costs, such as media, production or hosting, have been paid. Although not a perfect metric, we believe that this is a better indicator than overall turnover of what an agency’s digital expertise is worth.
Media agencies are also included in the report, as a separate listing, and are ranked by their gross billings.
- 13 pages of in-depth editorial content on the state of the agency industry
- Ranking tables of the top agencies by fee income, agency type and region
- The top six most respected agencies and the seven most influential people, nominated by the entrants to the Top 100.
- Profiles of the Top 100 digital agencies, and top eight Media agencies, including key information including business split between digital marketing channels, contact information and a list of key clients in some cases.
- The profiles of seven agencies we’ve selected as ‘ones to watch’ for the coming years, based on their work, growth and revenue.
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report has been published annually since 2002, and historical data is available to subscribers as an Excel download, alongside the full dataset from 2016.
To be added to the mailing list for next year's launch, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive an invite email and the submission instructions when we open for entries in February 2017.
Table of contents
- 1. State of the industry
- 2. Next generation marketing
- 3. The tension between creative and programmatic
- 4. The future of agencies
- 5. Top 100 Agencies by fee income
- 6. Top marketing agencies
- 7. Top design & build agencies
- 8. Top creative agencies
- 9. Top technical agencies
- 10. Top regional agencies
- 11. Most respected agencies
- 12. Most influential people
- 13. How the guide works
- 14. Top 100 agencies profiles
- 15. Top media agencies by gross billings
- 16. Top media agency profiles
- 17. Ones to watch…
- 18. Index
1. State of the industry
2. Next generation marketing
3. The tension between creative and programmatic
4. The future of agencies
5. Top 100 Agencies by fee income
6. Top marketing agencies
7. Top design & build agencies
8. Top creative agencies
9. Top technical agencies
10. Top regional agencies
11. Most respected agencies
12. Most influential people
13. How the guide works
14. Top 100 agencies profiles
15. Top media agencies by gross billings
16. Top media agency profiles
17. Ones to watch…
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report - Data from 2016 (144 KB Microsoft Excel)
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report 2016 (44.4 MB PDF)
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report - Reports and data from 2002 - 2016 (90.5 MB ZIP)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Digital Media Planning
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Social Media Paid Advertising