Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's Future of Digital Marketing event on 19th June 2014. Over 300 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in the digital landscape.
Presentations at the event were:
- CMOs: Time for digital transformation or risk being left on the sidelines, Sarah Bentley, Managing Director, Accenture
- Welcome to China - a glimpse inside the incredible, wild and exciting world of digital China - the people, the platforms and the players, Barney Loehnis, Head of Digital Asia Pacific, Ogilvy & Mather
- Social. Content. Digital: Rewiring the future of marketing, Antony Mayfield, Founder & CEO, Brilliant Noise
- Is digital a hoax or valhalla for retail? Minter Dial, Founder, The Myndset
- A journey into digital relevance: thinking about tomorrow, today, Sebastian Gutierrez, Marketing Manager, eBay Enterprise
- The future of user interfaces - clarifying the focus for tomorrow's interactions, Jason Mesut, Head of User Experience, Plan
- The invisible interface powered by code halos, Jaya Deshmukh, Venture Leader, Digital Marketing Services, Cognizant Technology Solutions
- The future of Google: Hummingbirds, robots and artificial intelligence, Will Critchlow, Founder & CMO, Distilled
- The future of content marketing, Doug Kessler, Creative director & Co. Founder, Velocity Partners
- The future of market research, Hugh Carling, Founder & Strategic Director, Liveminds
- Internet of things: new eyes and ears of customer experience, Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Research Analyst, Econsultancy
- Humans, robots and curation, Neil Perkin, Founder, Only Dead Fish, Fraggl
- A vision for agile marketing, Ottokar Rosenberger, Global Sports Marketings Director, Betfair
- The benefits of agile in the publishing sector, Malcolm Coles, Digital Product Director, Trinity Mirror
- Cognitive computing - a bridge to true artificial intelligence? Aadil Qureshi, Worldwide Sales Lead, Customer Experience Labs, IBM
- Wearable user experience that rock my world (and a few that don't), Marcus Mustafa, Global Head of User Experience, DigitasLBi
- A few wearables that rock my world, Marcus Mustafa, DigitasLBI (33.8 MB PDF)
- CMOs: Time for digital transformation or risk being left on the sidelines, Sarah Bentley, Accenture (3.93 MB PDF)
- Cognitive computing - a bridge to true artificial intelligence, Aadil Qureshi, IBM (9.05 MB PDF)
- Humans, robots and curation, Neil Perkin, Fraggl (3.75 MB PDF)
- Internet of things, Andrew Warren-Payne, Econsultancy (4.26 MB PDF)
- The future of content marketing, Doug Kessler, Velocity (19 MB PDF)
- The future of market research, Hugh Carling, Liveminds (10.3 MB PDF)
- The future of user interfaces, Jason Mesut, Plan (49.9 MB PDF)
- The future of Google, Will Critchlow, Distilled (7.31 MB PDF)
- Agile Marketing, Ottokar Rosenberger, Betfair (3.61 MB PDF)
- the benefits of agile in the publishing sector, Malcolm Coles, Trinity Mirror (4.84 MB PDF)
- Social, Content, Digital, Antony Mayfield, Brilliant Noise (10.5 MB PDF)
- Is digital a hoax or valhalla for retail? Minter Dial, The Myndset (15.5 MB PDF)
- Welcome to the biggest digital nation in the world, Barney Leohnis, Ogilvy (25.8 MB PDF)