Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Business Cases Bundle bundle.
About this Business CaseNeed to convince your boss that paid search marketing is right for your company? Want to be sure you spend your budget in the best possible way? Our Business Case can help - research, tips and information from the experts, with sector case studies to pull it all together. The Business Case for Paid Search Marketing (PPC) is a 25-page examination of how paid search marketing can work for your company.
ContentsWe detail the trends, business benefits, costs and resources needed for successful paid search marketing. Includes case studies on the Finance, Retail and Travel sectors. Download our (free) Sample Business Case for a full Table of Contents.
Who this Business Case is ForOur Business Cases are for any marketer assessing strategies to strengthen their marketing activities.
Level of ExpertiseThis Business Case is designed for all levels. For further information on the topic, see our Related Resources.
Related ResourcesNeed a shortlist? Check out our Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide for agency profiles, market trends and more. Already proven your case? Now have a look at the Paid Search Marketing (PPC) RFP template.
- SAMPLE: Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Business Case (263 KB PDF)
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) Business Case (476 KB PDF)
- Internet Statistics Compendium
- Digital Marketing Template Files
- Search Engine Marketing: PPC – Digital Marketing Template Files
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Planning and Strategy for Paid Search