Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Q3 2013 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, produced in partnership with Adobe, explores the topic of media optimization, and how companies can ensure the most effective use of their budgets in helping them to meet their business goals.
The report is based on a survey which has attracted 600 respondents globally.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Media optimization driven by business goals still just an aspiration for most
- Marketers strive to overcome challenges of resourcing and disparate ownership
- Analytics integration and attribution are key building blocks
- Understanding the path-to-purchase and customer journey in a mobile world
- Scale, skill and science: three key requirements for optimization success
- How quantification of benefits can help drive budgets
- Companies still missing out on advantages of real-time bidding
- Improved proposition for advertisers helps Facebook dominate social budgets
- Only a fifth of companies say they are effectively optimizing their media, and a similarly small proportion say they have a single view of campaign performance across channels.
- The top three benefits of media optimization outlined in the report are reduced cost per acquisition, reduced media costs and more sales.
- Those companies who are able to quantify improvements from media optimization are seeing, on average, an uplift of 28% in performance.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Optimising Paid Media (963 KB PDF)
- Optimising Paid Media Data (55.7 KB Microsoft Excel)