Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Q4 2013 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, produced in partnership with Adobe, looks at data, analytics, technology and skills in the context of integrated marketing.
Integrated marketing is defined as the development of strategies, campaigns and messaging that weave together multiple marketing disciplines and channels, with the aim of providing consistency and maximizing their impact.
The report is based on a survey which has attracted more than 1,000 respondents globally.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- The integrated marketing imperative
- Integrated marketing capabilities: under water
- Technology - gaps and advantages
- Unified data equals knowledge
- Integration as a strategic priority
- No mystery: challenges to integration are the keys to success
- Only 12% of in-company business respondents say their organizations take an integrated approach to all campaigns across all channels.
- Few companies regard themselves as ‘capable’ when it comes to related areas such as having a single customer view (26%), customer journey analysis (19%) and data-driven marketing decisions in real time (14%).
- Only 8% of client-side marketers report having a single platform that allows them to manage data from across all channels.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- QDIB - Channels in Concert: Trends in Integrated Marketing (905 KB PDF)
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Brand Building in the Digital Age Masterclass – Singapore