Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Q2 2013 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, produced in partnership with Adobe, is devoted to the topic of web content management (WCM), an area which is becoming a focal point for companies wishing to deliver a truly seamless multichannel customer experience.
The report is based on a global survey which has attracted more than 1,000 respondents and set a record for this on-going series of reports.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Driving engagement and brand-building in the digital age
- Technology should be an enabler, not a barrier
- The mobile train has left the station – are you on board?
- CMS shouldn’t sit within its own silo
- Move towards integrated platforms
- Importance of ease of use and smooth workflow in the tablet era
- Making WCM social
- Ownership versus decision-making: marketers need to take control
- Companies are almost as likely to disagree as agree that their CMS 'facilitates a brand-enhancing digital presence'.
- Organizations are very aware that their ability to be effective is tied to the integration of their CMS with other business and marketing platforms.
- While marketers are taking ownership of content management and customer experience, IT departments often make the decision about which CMS to implement.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- QDIB: From Content Management to Customer Experience Management (794 KB PDF)
- From Content Management to Customer Experience Management Data (48.7 KB Microsoft Excel)