Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Q1 2013 Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing, produced in partnership with Adobe, highlights some key digital trends for 2013, outlining the challenges and opportunities which organizations are (or should be) paying close attention to. The report is based on a survey of around 700 business respondents, mainly from Europe and North America.
The following sections are featured in the report:
- The year of content - creating, optimizing and marketing content
- Capitalizing on engagement: increasing conversion from earned and owned media
- Great content, spread through social channels and consumed anywhere
- Inspired content + informed algorithms - excitement for 2013
- CMO and CXO? The role of marketing in customer experience management
- Pi-shaped marketers shall inherit the digital earth
- Omnichannel consumers on the march - priorities for a mobile customer base
- The single most significant trend is the continued emergence of content marketing as a standalone discipline.
- Compared to a year ago, social media engagement is lower down the list of priorities as observed by both client-side and agency respondents.
- Mobile optimization is the most exciting digital marketing opportunity for 2013, according to companies surveyed.
- Only four in 10 client-side respondents consider that using 'offline data to optimize the online experience' or 'online data to optimize the offline experience' will be 'very important' for their organizations over the next few years.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- Quarterly Digital Intelligence Briefing: Digital Trends for 2013 (1000 KB PDF)