Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from the Online Marketing Masterclasses conference, held in London on 18 November 2009.
- Available presentations can be downloaded on the right.
Speakers at the conference were:
- Andy Hobsbawm and James Alexander, Founders, Green Thing
- Julian Sambles, Head of Audience Development, Telegraph Media Group
- Russell Gould, Consultant (former E-commerce Director, Thomas Cook)
- Craig Sullivan, Group eBusiness Customer Experience Manager, Belron® International
- Markus Schilling, Head of E-business, Neckermann.de
- Louise Mullock, Head of Online Sales and Marketing, BSkyB / Sky.com
- Kerry Bridge, Digital Media Communications Lead, Dell EMEA
- Guy Stephens, Customer Knowledge Manager, Carphone Warehouse (presentation not available)
- Bertie Bosredon, Head of New Media, Breast Cancer Care
Pictures from the Online Marketing Masterclasses 2009
- Julian Sambles, Telegraph Media Group (8.53 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Craig Sullivan, Belron International (6.25 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Russell Gould, ex-Thomas Cook (8.06 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Markus Schilling, Neckermann.de (5.89 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Louise Mullock, BSkyB (5.24 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Kerry Bridge, Dell (4.61 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Bertie Bosredon, Breast Cancer Care (8.06 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Andy Hobsbawm, Do the Green Thing (19.7 MB PDF)