Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
ACQUIRE Keynote: Kevin Milnes, Head of E-commerce, National Express Kevin Milnes is Head of E-commerce for the UK's number one coach company National Express, running both their digital marketing and web development teams. With more than six years of pure e-commerce and digital marketing experience, Kevin has been instrumental in driving forward National Express’ digital channel, making it their single biggest channel of trade and the UK's third largest public transport website (source: Hitwise UK 2007). Econsultancy comment: “To be fair, Kevin wasn’t originally down to do the Acquire Keynote. But then he sent us the following: "We have recently done a bit of research into our acquisition activity. We already do consolidated tracking across search, affiliates, email and display, but we wanted to know more about how we were influencing peoples travel habits. Specifically, whether we were driving new customers or simply cannibalising customers from other sales. Its all pretty fresh off the press, but I think it would make a blinding presentation." We agree, that fresh data would indeed make a blinding presentation…”
- Acquire Keynote: Kevin Milnes, National Express (3.27 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Advanced
- Fast Track Digital Marketing - New York
- Mastering Digital Project Management