Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Online Lead Generation Report 2010 (B2C)
The Online Lead Generation Report (B2C), produced in association with lead generation specialist Clash-Media, is a detailed overview of how companies are using the internet to generate leads for their consumer-focused businesses. The report contains insight into budgets for online lead generation, perceived benefits, and the use of online and offline channels to generate consumer leads ... plus much more.
The 48-page report is based on a survey of more than 600 client-side and agency-side respondents, and follows similar studies carried out in 2007 and 2008, also sponsored by Clash-Media.
The report findings are divided into the following sections:
- Growth and importance of online lead generation
- How companies generate online leads
- Lead generation budgets
- Effectiveness and measurement
- Online lead generation in international markets
- Two thirds of company respondents (65%) say that their use of online lead generation has increased in the last year, compared to only 11% who say that it has decreased.
- The majority of client-side respondents see cost effectiveness (72%) and the ability to target (60%) as benefits of online generation.
- Despite the recession, there are still more companies (53%) who, in the last year, have increased their overall marketing budget rather than decreased it.
- There is a continued trend towards decreased use of offline channels for generating consumer leads.
- SAMPLE: Online Lead Generation B2C Report 2009 (591 KB PDF)
- Online Lead Generation B2C Report 2009 (1.54 MB PDF)