Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Online Customer Service Buyer's Guide 2009
OverviewAuthor: Linus Gregoriadis [Head of Research, Econsultancy] Structure:
- 139 pages
- 8 sections
- 12 vendor profiles
- Market value and trends
- SWOT analysis
- Return on investment benefits
- Tips and pitfalls for buyers
- At-a-glance matrix showing supplier services
About this GuideEconsultancy's Online Customer Service Solutions Buyer’s Guide 2007 is aimed at companies who are interested in researching the best tools and technologies on offer. The suppliers profiled offer services including virtual agent technology, live chat, email management systems and intelligent FAQs. Business benefits include: increased revenues; improved retention rates; better customer satisfaction, loyalty and engagement; lower fulfilment costs.
ContentsThe buyer's guide contains profiles of 12 leading vendors:
- Creative Virtual (Lingubot)
- LivePerson (Timpani)
- Microsoft (ASA)
- Parker Software (WhosOn)
- Synthetix (SmartAgent)
- Focus on customer retention and engagement drives market growth.
- Need for businesses to meet customer expectations in multi-channel world.
- Increased use of e-service technology as sales and marketing tool.
- Interoperability drives 'best of breed' approach.
Who this Guide is ForAnyone who is interested in the Online Customer Service Solutions / e-services market, especially buyers.
Level of ExpertiseNo expertise in this area is required for understanding this report.
- SAMPLE: Online Customer Service Solutions Buyer's Guide 2007 (327 KB Microsoft Word)
- Online Customer Service Solutions Buyer's Guide 2007 (2.79 MB Microsoft Word)