Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
A free roundtable report to help you understand the key trends, issues and opportunities in online customer service, which is a no-brainer and helps you improve customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
1. Progress made in online customer service
2. Secrets (and barriers) to successful implementation
3. Identifying valuable customers
4. Using proactive interactions to generate sales opportunites
5. Cost of customer service by channel/business case
6. Online customer service trends Econsultancy roundtables are attended by senior Econsultancy personnel, along with corporate subscribers, agencies and technology vendors. Attendees: AXA-PPP, Creative Virtual, GfK, Net-A-Porter, O2, Post Office, realwebsales.com, Proficient, Royal Mail, Synthetix, Talisma.
- Online Customer Service - Roundtable Briefing, March 2006 (140 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting