Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The North American Demographics document is a comprehensive compilation of internet statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are ideal for presentations, business cases or client pitches, RFPs and understanding the marketplace as a whole.
We have aggregated as much data, research and resources together in this one place, to help you quickly find the relevant statistics or information about demographics that you need.
There are all sorts of internet statistics which you can slot into your next presentation, report or client pitch.
The sections include the following:
- Global reach / penetration of interactive services
- Overall media consumption figures
- Broadband adoption
- Levels of connectivity and broadband penetration
- Age and gender usage variations
- What users are doing and looking at online
- What users are going online for
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.55 MB PDF)
- North America Demographics (9.57 MB PDF)