Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Mobile Websites and Apps Optimization Best Practice Guide, written by Craig Sullivan, Group Customer Experience Manager for Belron, aims to encourage companies to use this growing channel effectively. By designing around customers, their handsets, context and goals, companies can maximize visitor traffic and conversions.
The tips and techniques described in this comprehensive series of reports are designed to help you make good decisions about mobile, optimize for your mobile audience and improve user experience and mobile conversion rate. The guide includes a detailed list of some killer resources, articles and books, as well as examples of mobile optimized sites and statistics.
Seven Ways to Optimize your Mobile Strategy
In this report, Craig outlines how to identify your opportunities to target the growing mobile audience out there. He also explains why the gap between apps and mobile sites is closing, and why this is important to us all, when considering strategy.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About the author
- Rule #1 – Know Thy Device
- Rule #2 – Get Good Mobile Analytics
- Rule #3 – Hunt Opportunity, Not Myths
- Rule #4 – Kill Your Own Myths
- Rule #5 – End Device Discrimination, Today
- Rule #6 – Mobile Performance is Vital
- Rule #7 – It’s About the Audience, not the Religion
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Seven Ways to Optimize your Mobile Strategy (459 KB PDF)
- Seven Ways to Optimize your Mobile Strategy (1.12 MB PDF)