Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
JUMP is Econsultancy's multichannel magazine in support of the multichannel event, JUMP, which takes place on 12 October 2011.
JUMP itself represents multichannel thinking: it is a print magazine, launched by an online publisher to support an offline event. See what we did there?
Joined-up marketing and PR really matters. It can enhance the customer experience, while increasing engagement, satisfaction, sales and profits. JUMP will shine a bright light on best practice multichannel stategies.
In this issue of JUMP Magazine we focus on a number of areas that will help you to join up your business, including optimising your mobile strategy, a guide to location-based marketing, using offline ads to drive online activity, and how to make the most out of your data.
For more information about the JUMP event and to book your place, please visit http://cometojump.com.
12. Multichannel retail: UK and US trends compared
15. Multichannel trends round up
16. Seven multichannel retail success stories
17. Reaching the 'holy grail' of multichannel marketing
20. How can marketers use offline ads to drive people online?
24. Television and social media: a match made in Hollywood?
27. Measuring and managing multichannel value and equity
30. Q&A with Belron's Craig Sullivan
33. Ten ways brands can use location-based marketing
34. Who's who in location-based marketing?
36. How can retailers appeal to mobile users in store?
50. Seven ways to effectively track offline sales
40. Econsultancy's joined-up marketing campaign for JUMP 2010
44. Do we invest in multichannel or get the basics right?
46. The challenges of gathering and using multichannel data
48. Measuring multichannel marketing campaigns
- JUMP Magazine Issue three (6.82 MB PDF)