Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
JUMP is Econsultancy's multichannel magazine in support of the multichannel event, JUMP, which takes place on 12 October 2011.
JUMP itself represents multichannel thinking: it is a print magazine, launched by an online publisher to support an offline event. See what we did there?
Joined-up marketing and PR really matters. It can enhance the customer experience, while increasing engagement, satisfaction, sales and profits. JUMP will shine a bright light on best practice multichannel stategies.
In this fourth issue of JUMP Magazine we focus on a number of areas that will help you to join up your business, including multichannel customer service, brilliant multichannel campaigns, mobile apps vs. websites, mobile checkouts, PR's role in joined up marketing, and how brands can get creative with QR codes.
For more information about the JUMP event and to book your place, please visit http://cometojump.com.
12. Customer service survey
15. Mobile stats special
16. Research: poor customer experience costs businesses billions
21. Multichannel customer service explained
25. Why is online customer service so bad?
28. Customer service goes social
29. Q&A: BT's Warren Buckley on multichannel customer service
43. 10 brilliant multichannel campaigns
46. Mobile apps vs mobile websites - which is right for you?
47. Ten tips for optimising mobile checkouts
34. The 'Holy Grail' of multichannel marketing
36. The JUMP agenda
38. Who's speaking
40. Who's coming to JUMP
48. PR has a big role in joined up marketing, but can it step up?
49. How to meet customers' multi-platform expectations
50. How brands can get creative with QR codes
- JUMP Magazine Issue four (7.33 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Online Copywriting
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore