Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
JUMP is Econsultancy's multichannel magazine in support of the multichannel event, JUMP, which takes place on January 30 in New York.
In this issue of JUMP
- Identity Resolution - The Key to Cross-Channel Attribution
- Sharing Metrics will Move the Industry Forward
- How to Succeed in Social Commerce
- American Eagle: Bringing Offline to Online and Vice Versa
- Television Networks Adope Rovio's Angry Birds Merchandising Strategy
- Website Investment Still Key for Online Retailers Despite the Rise of Social and Mobile
- AT&T Adworks to Bring TV, Mobile Data to Online Ad Targeting
- Real Time Bidding Meets Multi-Channel in a Data Driven World
- Nordstrom VP Warns Retailers "Put customers in driver's seat, or be dead by 2020'
- Stores will Never Die with Omni-Channel Retailing
- Companies Struggling to Perform Attribution and Online/Offline Measurement
- Search Engine Marketing Roars Along, but Marketers Want More
- Google's Rick Jones on Multichannel Retailing
- Engagement with Social Media Campaigns
- Team Social and Email for Better Results
- Guiding Principals behind Making Measurement Make Sense
- How Much Data is Produced Every Minute
- Get SMART with Mobile
- Five Tips for Better Customer Journey Analysis
- How Can You Make the Best use of Site Search Data
- Five Ways to Embrace Omni-Channel Retailing
Plus: the JUMP Event Preview - the latest on speakers, sessions, and all things JUMP!
- JUMP Magazine - Fall 2012 (12.5 MB PDF)