Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's JUMP, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on 10th October 2012. Over 1,200 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
The event featured 8 streams Lead, Analyse, Optimise, Engage, and four Whitepapers live. These streams cover the big issues in making joined up marketing a reality, the data, metrics, measurement and analytics behind making joined-up marketing ‘work’, how to optimise the marketing mix across online and offline and how to engage successfully with your customers in a truly multichannel way.
There are over 40 presentations to choose from including how to connect online with offline using social and mobile from Nokia, how London 2012 delivered the first truly digital 0lympic and Paralympic Games from LOCOG and making sense of data to personalise the multichannel customer experience from Porsche.
- Connecting online with offline using social and mobile: Alex Oberberg, Nokia (1.86 MB PDF)
- Conversion rate optimisation across channels: Craig Sullivan, Belron (2.66 MB PDF)
- New forms of multichannel research: Ralph Wirth & Fabrizio Esposito, GfK (1.12 MB PDF)
- Social CRM insights: Jack Sheldon & Jonathan Waddingham, JustGiving (995 KB PDF)
- The Econsultancy View: Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy (3.29 MB PDF)
- Delivering engaging experiences through social applications: Aziz Musa, Photobox (1.24 MB PDF)
- Engagement through strategy: Ros Mackenzie, TUI (1.03 MB PDF)
- Multichannel campaign and customer experience management: Chris Lawson, Guardian News & Media (2.28 MB PDF)
- The Econsultancy View: Peter Abraham, Econsultancy (1.67 MB PDF)
- Customer centric strategies for high value customers: Martin Bartle, Agent Provocateur (6.69 MB PDF)
- The Econsultancy View: Ashley Friedlein, Econsultancy (2.33 MB PDF)
- The journey towards omnichannel: Craig Le Grice, formerly WPP (40.2 MB PDF)
- Delivering effective campaigns across online/offline: Duncan Tickell, Immediate Media (45.8 MB PDF)
- Global insights from joined up marketing campaigns: Ottokar Rosenberger, eHarmony (1.37 MB PDF)
- How behavioural and transactional data can improve the customer experience: Adrian Hado, Avios (610 KB PDF)
- London 2012: how the Olympics made the most of digital: Alex Balfour, LOCOG (3.59 MB PDF)
- Optimising multichannel campaigns: Matthew Finch Warner Leisure Hotels (1.43 MB PDF)
- The Econsultancy View, Stefan Tornquist, Econsultancy (1.01 MB PDF)
- How to improve website conversion: Mark Patron, Redeye (1.19 MB PDF)
- How to give customers what they want: Jonny Steel, ClickTale (2.42 MB PDF)
- Search and Social: Neil McCarthy, iProspect (3.97 MB PDF)
- Tracking the Customer Journey: Neil Mason, iJento & Annette Leeke, LV (2.07 MB PDF)
- Turning the tables how Betfred plans to make gaming personal: Sean Doherty, Betfred (2.86 MB PDF)
- Air New Zealand: Big Data Better Ideas: Sandra McDill TagMan, Chris Allison, Air New zealand (1.54 MB PDF)
- Generating ROI from Social marketing: Ben Harknett, Wildfire (1.01 MB PDF)
- Let's get personal: Jamie Brighton, Adobe (10.2 MB PDF)
- Marketing Attribution: Michael Plimsoll, Adobe (1.45 MB PDF)
- Simplifying Facebook Commerce: Jonathan Cook, Valtech (6.09 MB PDF)
- The New Equation for Deliverability: Guy Hanson, Return Path (1.02 MB PDF)
- Behavioural Marketing: Ben Chamlet, Silverpop (4.3 MB PDF)
- Big Data:Does Size Matter?: Andrew Hood, Lynchpin (510 KB PDF)
- Defending emails effectiveness: Nick Evans, ExactTarget (8.6 MB PDF)
- Optimising your mobile strategy: Grant Sidwell, Experian Cheetahmail (5.56 MB PDF)
- MVT across multiple brands: Michael Schirrmacher, Webtrends & Martin Sheerin, phones4u (5.07 MB PDF)
- Engaging Customers to Increase Online Sales: Richard Bassett, Liveperson (960 KB PDF)
- Multichannel Funnels in Google Analytics, Dara Fitzgerald, Fresh Egg (1.12 MB PDF)
- Attribution analysis to measure the impact of email: Nick Fuller, e-Dialog (1.31 MB PDF)
- E-commerce Report: Olaf Laber, Intershop (2.79 MB PDF)
- Multichannel Lead Management and Nurturing: Toby Goldblatt, CACI (1.7 MB PDF)
- KPI & Management Strategy: Marie Fenner, AT Internet (1.09 MB PDF)
- Paid Owned and Earned Media: Peter Goodman, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (2.06 MB PDF)
- Jump 2013 Presentations
- The Future of Digital Marketing (FODM) Malaysia 2013 Presentations
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014 (Mandarin version)
- Customer Lifetime Value: Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing