Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Presentations from Econsultancy's JUMP, online and offline marketing all joined up, event on 12th October 2011. Over 1,250 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in multichannel marketing.
The event featured 8 streams Lead, Analyse, Optimise, Engage, and four Whitepapers live. These streams cover the big issues in making joined up marketing a reality, the data, metrics, measurement and analytics behind making joined-up marketing ‘work’, how to optimise the marketing mix across online and offline and how to engage successfully with your customers in a truly multichannel way.There are over 60 presentations to choose from including a case study on how to succeed at customer engagement from Nokia, how to manage a digital organisation from the BBC and optimising multi-channel marketing from Virgin Atlantic.
Reports included in this bundle
- JUMP - Lead presentations 2011
- JUMP - Analyse presentations 2011
- JUMP - Optimise presentations 2011
- JUMP - Engage presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 1 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 2 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 3 presentations 2011
- JUMP - Whitepapers live 4 presentations 2011
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore