Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This is the first Econsultancy report about the digital landscape in India, and is the fourth in a series of briefings focused on emerging markets, aimed primarily at those outside these countries who are looking for an overview. The first three reports in the series covered Brazil, China and Russia.
This 38-page digital landscape briefing includes sections on:
- Market trends and developments
- Third-party statistics
- Opportunities and considerations for marketers and businesses keen to invest in the Indian market
- An overview of the key internet players
- Useful resources
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their input into this report:
- Ratan KK, Biswarup Das, Sumesh John, Upasana Chatterjee and Prasanna Kumar, GutsGo eMarketing
- Sushobhan Chowdhury, JWT India
- Mallika Bajaj, Little Yellow Beetle
- Shelly Singh, DMAi
- Rahul Khullar, TRAI
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Why… India?
- Indian internet use by numbers
- Indian mobile use by numbers
- What are Indian internet users doing online?
- The social media landscape in India
- The ecommerce landscape in India
- Key local considerations
- Key opportunities
- Who should I know about?
- Case studies
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Recommended resources
- Econsultancy resources
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: India Digital Market Landscape Report (1.4 MB PDF)
- India Digital Market Landscape Report (1.91 MB PDF)
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Malaysia
- Usability and Persuasion in E-commerce
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars