Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report explores opportunities in extending public consultations by using interactive channel (the web, wireless and DiTV). Includes a full appraisal of the various techniques that can be used to generate and log public discussion, as were discussed at the roundtable event. During the roundtable we focused primarily on e-consultations for new property developments (how digital can boost the traditional approach to property consultation), though much of the material in this report applies more broadly to public consultations in general. Attendees at the recent E-consultation roundtable who contributed to this document include: Crossrail, Office of the E-Envoy, Dialogue by Design, PRP Architects, Partnerships Online, Tigerteam Software, London Metropolitan University, University of Greenwich, Wordsearch, Camargue PR, RICS, Rare Digital, FPDSavills, Oyster Partners, Capital City Developments and Open Door.
- SAMPLE: E-consultation - Roundtable Output, August 2004 (140 KB Microsoft Word)
- E-consultation - Roundtable Output, August 2004 (201 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Online Merchandising