Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's Digital Transformation Trends Briefing, free to registered users, focuses on key themes, opportunities and challenges relating to the process of Digital Transformation as highlighted by client-side digital marketers during Digital Cream 2014. The roundtable on Digital Transformation was sponsored by IBM Interactive Experience, and moderated by Stuart Newstead, a specialist digital consultant and owner of the independent telecommunications consultancy Ellare.
Structure: Introduction, trends, case studies, market data and statistics, resources
About this report
This briefing is based on the issues discussed by digital marketers at Digital Cream London 2014. Digital Cream is a regular Econsultancy event, held across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Australia and Asia, bringing marketers to a selection of exclusive invitation-only roundtables, each with a different theme. Digital Cream provides an opportunity for senior client-side digital marketers to discuss best practice and the reality of digital marketing with the industry's 'cream of the crop'.
The report has been written adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that, for confidentiality, no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- About IBM
- Foreword by IBM
- What is ‘digital transformation’?
- The need for agility
- Putting the customer first
- Internal skills and attitudes
- Digital transformation is business transformation
- Market data and statistics
- Econsultancy reports
- Econsultancy blog posts
- Third party reports and blog posts
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered users. Registration takes only a few moments.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered users of Econsultancy. Alternatively, become a paying subscriber to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- Digital Transformation Trends Briefing (308 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Digital Transformation in Practice
- Fast Track Digital Marketing - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore