Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Internet Statistics Compendium bundle.
The Customer Experience Statistics document is part of Econsultancy's Internet Statistics Compendium, a comprehensive compilation of internet statistics and digital market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are ideal for presentations, business cases or client pitches, RFPs and understanding the marketplace as a whole.
We have aggregated as much data, research and resources together in this one place, to help you quickly find the relevant statistics or information about customer experience and engagement that you need for your next presentation, report or client pitch.
The document contains statistics divided into the following regions (where statistics from that area are available):
- North America
- Australia and New Zealand
- Latin America
A sample of the Internet Statistics Compendium is available for free, with various statistics included and a full table of contents, to show you what you’re missing.
- SAMPLE: Internet Statistics Compendium (1.67 MB PDF)
- Customer Experience Statistics April 2017 (32 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Multichannel Marketing and the Customer Journey
- Personalisation - Enhancing the Customer Experience
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore
- Creating Superior Customer Experiences - Singapore