Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy, in association with Global Reviews, has produced this customer experience benchmarking document for automotive companies. It will help raise awareness of the key user experience success factors on automotive websites.
Although this document is focused upon the automotive sector, many of the recommendations, practices and processes contained within can be applied to a wide variety of other industries.
The information within this 12-page report provides an objective and independent measurement of performance and best practices. It will help readers understand and identify opportunities for self-improvement.
Inside the document you will find the following sections:
- Automotive Industry: Car Comparison (Challenge, Context, Improved customer experience)
- Car Comparison: Findability
- Car Comparison: Selecting the Cars
- Car Comparison: The Comparison Table
- Car Comparison: Calls to Action
- Car Comparison: Good ideas
- Customer Experience Benchmarking: Automotive Industry: Car Comparison Tools (842 KB PDF)