Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
OverviewAuthor: Linus Gregoriadis and Aliya Zaidi, Econsultancy
Pages: 143 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues; tips and pitfalls; 16 comparison engine profiles
About this Guide
This buyer's guide is aimed at those who are investigating the market for comparison engines, with profiles of 16 leading comparison websites.The guide also provides detail on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as containing tips and pitfalls for merchants about how to maximise their returns from this channel. The report is relevant for a range of sectors including retail, financial services, travel and utilities.
ContentsLike all our buyer's guides, the report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace. Trends in the comparison engines market, covered in this report, include: - Comparison engines respond to challenges and remain upbeat as sector matures.
- Consumers and merchants call for greater transparency and industry standards.
- Comparison sites branch out into new sectors and reposition themselves as shopping portals.
- Innovate or die: competition and threat of new entrants increases need for differentiation.
- Integration of Web 2.0 technologies and emergence of social shopping.
The 16 shopping comparison sites and aggregators profiled are: Cheapflights, Ciao, Gocompare, Genie Group, Kayak, Kelkoo, Moneysupermarket, Motley Fool, MSN Shopping, Pangora, PriceGrabber, PriceRunner, Shop.com, Shopping.com, Shopzilla and uSwitch. You can download the free sample to see the full list of contents.
Who is this Guide for?It is aimed at merchants working in sectors including retail, travel, financial services and utilities. It is also relevant for others, including those working for comparison engines, affiliates who are interested in this market, analysts, journalists etc.
Related ResourcesWe have also published an Affiliate Marketing Networks Buyer's Guide 2008.
- SAMPLE: Comparison Engines Buyer's Guide 2008 (588 KB PDF)
- Comparison Engines Buyer's Guide 2008 (2.16 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore