Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
About this ReportAn update to our 2006 Charities Benchmark Report, this report examines and measures the websites of UK charities. The trouble is, most charities aren't fully optimising their web potential, so with the help of iConcertina, we decided to take a close look at the state of play, to help charities figure out where to go from here.
Key MetricsThis Charity Website Benchmarks report analyses and evaluates 120 websites belonging to online charities in the UK, measuring them against a range of metrics.
ContentsWe selected these criteria (and all the sub-criteria for each category) on the basis of their applicability to charity websites, and on their added value in terms of productivity. We have summarised the benchmark criteria in the body of this report.
• Usability – is the site easy to use?
• Accessibility – can everyone access the site?
• Communication – can users communicate with the charity and each other?
• Transparency – is the charity open with its information?
• Responsiveness – are giving, volunteering, fundraising, and corporate involvement encouraged and supported?
• Housekeeping – does the charity put search engine optimisation (SEO) into practice and does the site support and work in harmony with social networking sites?
Who Should Read this ReportWell worth a read if you operate a website for a charity, or are part of an internet marketing team that is focused on driving fundraising activities online. It is also useful for any agencies or consultants working in the charities sector.
- SAMPLE: Charity Website Benchmarks 2007 (728 KB PDF)
- Charity Website Benchmarks 2007 (2.51 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Digital Content Strategy
- Fast Track Digital Marketing - New York