Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: Digital Agency Rate Card Survey 2016
What are average daily charge-out rates for different roles at UK new media agencies? And how do they vary depending on the size or location of the agency?
Econsultancy published its first agency rate card survey back in 2003, so how have day rates changed over the past two years? Download the report to find out (subscribers can access it for free).
Which agency roles attract the highest fees? The survey will help you benchmark day rates for a wide range of positions, as we now track around 50 individual job roles. These include: SEO consultant, online marketing manager, head of media, eCRM ocnsultant, strategic brand planner, information architect and usability / user experience consultant.
Are agencies bullish about prospects for the future? The survey and subsequent research carried out by Econsultancy suggests that the vast majority of agencies are confident about the future, although there are issues too, such as finding the right staff and increased competition.
Other questions the survey tackles include:
- How big are UK new media agencies and where are they based?
- How do agencies track time and what percentage of their work is project-based versus a retainer?
- What percentage of work is done by freelancers?
More than 300 UK digital agencies participated in the survey, making it a very useful - and accurate - guide to help agencies and clients benchmark fees.
- SAMPLE: Rate Card Survey 2005 (237 KB Microsoft Word)
- Agency Rate Card Survey 2005 (679 KB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars