Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The 2014 Media Growth Study explores how media and related technology companies are responding to market changes, investing in technology and developing new products. Produced in partnership with JEGI, the report is built around a survey of over 339 executives (79% C-level) in addition to a number of interviews to provide context around the numbers.
This 23-page report is primarily focused on the question of growth; how are media companies evolving, investing and acquiring to position themselves for growth over the next 12-24 months?
Key areas of inquiry include;
- What are the top drivers of growth?
- Which systemic barriers are the greatest challenge to growth?
- What are the internal barriers?
- What kinds of company are they targeting?
- What value are acquisitions targetings - profit or innovation?
- How are new product ideas sourced?
- What is most likely to derail a new product effort?
Table of contents
- Foreword from JEGI
- Executive Summary
- Growth Drivers
- Challenges to Growth
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Focus Area: Product Development
- What's Inspiring CEOs?
- Appendix: Repondent Demographics
- 2014 Media Growth Study (621 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars