Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
...Neolane Worldwide User Conference Brings Together Hundreds to Learn from Industry Gurus and Leading Global Brands...
NEWTON, Mass. and TWICKENHAM, U.K. – May 21, 2013 – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced today industry leaders, Don Peppers and Shar VanBoskirk will keynote this year’s Neolane Evolution taking place June 11-12 in Paris. Global brands will gather to share best practices and learn how to engage in rich conversations with their customers and prospects that inspire extraordinary experiences.
Neolane Evolution will be held at The Carrousel du Louvre located in the heart of Paris in the shadow of the pyramid of the Louvre. There, attendees will have a chance to experience iconic architecture and private guided tours of the world-famous Louvre Museum.
“The program at Neolane Evolution is designed to educate, inspire and excite our global customer base,” said Stéphane Dehoche, president and CEO, Neolane. “Our compelling panel of speakers will provide both the vision and real-life examples of how Neolane’s conversational marketing technology can be applied to any organization and encourage other organizations to have similar extraordinary experiences. Neolane is fully committed to supporting our customer base and this event provides a forum to help our customers get the most from our technology.”
The event will also feature the Neolane Lab as well as a Partner Showcase area where attendees will gain insight into value added technology and services that Neolane partners offer.
Keynote speakers include:
- Don Peppers, Founding Partner, Peppers & Rogers Group: Recognized for more than 20 years as one of the world's leading authorities on customer-focused business strategies, Don is an acclaimed author and a founding partner of Peppers & Rogers Group, the world's premier customer-centric management consulting firm.
- Shar VanBoskirk, Vice President, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research: Shar is a leading expert on how businesses can leverage interactive marketing channels and technologies to drive sales and deepen customer relationships. During her 12 years with Forrester, Shar has been instrumental in the development of many company's interactive marketing program evaluation methodologies, training courses and marketing planning tools, and has also been part of Forrester's sales and consulting organizations.
Stéphane Dehoche, Neolane’s President & CEO; Suresh Vittal, Chief Product Officer; and Thomas Boudalier, CTO will also present keynote presentations.
Building on the theme, “Inspiring Extraordinary Experiences,” Neolane Evolution will feature three tracks showcasing presentations from Neolane customers and executives, including: Best Practice, Trends & Innovation and Product & Technology. As part of the Best Practice track, presenters will explore a variety of challenges facing today’s marketers. Some of these sessions include:
- Adobe, Neil Morgan, Senior Director Digital Marketing, Adobe Europe, Middle East & Africa: How to Stay Ahead of the Competition as a Digital Marketer
- Allianz, James Horsburgh, Database Marketing Manager: Creating a Marketing Single Customer View
- Baxter Credit Union, Ryan Szeliga, Marketing Manager Baxter Credit Union with Jill Speirs, President, ACS Solutions: Developing Complete Customer Centricity
- Generator, Thai Randolph, VP, Consumer Marketing: Integrating Email & Social: An Approach to Cross-Channel Engagement
- Nook, Sasha Norkin, Vice President of Marketing: Creating Personal Experiences in the Age of Disruption
- Quintiles, Ivona Piper, Senior Director, Global Marketing: Using B2C Best Practices to drive B2B Marketing Performance
- The Marketing Store Worldwide (TMSW), Pierre Seguin, Director, Marketing Technology Portfolio: Harnessing the Power: How The Marketing Store Integrated Neolane to Drive Nissan’s Service Marketing
- Waters Corporation, Eugene Goffredo, Marketing Technologies Manager: Making the Leap from Siloes to Cross-Functional
- Yves Rocher, Christel Hennion, Director of Internet and Marc Brutin, Director of Clients Intelligence and CRM Tools: Optimising Cross-Channel Marketing for a Continuous Personalised Customer Experience
Adobe, Business & Decision, Celerity and Waisso are Gold Sponsors of the event.
For live updates on Neolane Evolution, please follow The Cross-Channel Conversation and on Twitter @neolane with the #NeoEvo hashtag. For more information and customer registration details, visit http://www.neolane-evolution.com.
Neolane provides the only conversational marketing technology that empowers organizations to build and sustain one-to-one lifetime dialogues, dramatically increasing revenue and marketing efficiency. Born digital, with best-in-class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion capabilities architected into a single code-based platform, marketers achieve results in record time. Neolane is easy to use for both power and casual users, but powerful enough to drive the most sophisticated marketing strategies. Future proof, Neolane has a track record of enabling its customers to adapt to new customer engagement challenges and exploit opportunities more quickly than their competition. Neolane is used by more than 400 of the world’s leading companies including Alcatel Lucent, barnesandnoble.com, Sears Canada, Sephora Europe and Sony Music. Visit http://www.neolane.com and read our blog The Cross-Channel Conversation.
Published on: 12:43PM on 21st May 2013