Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
E-commerce marketing technology experts FusePump are pleased to announce the launch of their new website. After several months of development, the much improved site is now live and FusePump are hoping that it will provide a much better user experience.
Split into six simple sections for easy navigation and with designated areas for individual users, FusePump’s new website offers simply laid out information for Digital Agencies, Technology Partners, Affiliate Networks and other interested parties wishing to find out more about FusePump’s e-commerce marketing technology.
The new site also introduces the latest FusePump products, including the innovative MCMP (Multi-Channel Marketing Platform), Buy Now! Solution for manufacturers and new tagging services.
Despite the vast quantity of information and products available, each FusePump product or service on the new site is explained with a short, clear summary, although further material is available, with 30 brand new pieces of collateral to download from the site. These documents include best practice guides, e-commerce tips and other in-depth information about integrating into online channels and applications.
As well as clear, concise text, the site makes use of new high-quality images that help to explain the processes involved in each aspect of FusePump’s e-commerce marketing services.
FusePump’s new site also has plenty of examples of work that they have done for clients, with one area devoted to case studies and another dedicated to press coverage.
The international side of the business is not forgotten, as the site is now available in six languages, including Italian, German and Spanish, to ensure that FusePump information is accessible to everyone.
To find out more about FusePump’s new website, visit www.fusepump.com.
Everyone who contacts FusePump with a comment or suggestion will be entered into a draw to win £100 of Amazon vouchers.
Closing date for entries is 16th May 2013 and the winner will be announced on Twitter on 17th May 2013.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize consists of one prize of £100 of Amazon vouchers for one winner.
2. The winner will be selected from all validly submitted entries on May 17th 2013 and will be notified by email the same day.
3. FusePump reserve the right to cancel this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
4. By taking part in the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions by the winner may result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. This competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
FusePump provide simple and profitable marketing technology solutions for e-commerce merchants, including those in the travel, retail and telco sectors. FusePump’s e-commerce marketing platform allows websites to promote their products effectively in all the major online channels (affiliate, comparison shopping, marketplaces, search, display etc.) with little or no technical effort from the client. This not only improves the consumer buying experience, but also helps to drive increased sales. www.fusepump.com
Published on: 3:17PM on 7th May 2013