Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Esker VSI-FAX users can expand their fax capacity without additional hardware or phone lines, solve peak capacity problems, and benefit from an additional failover option
Esker, the leading provider of fax solutions and services, has developed a Fax on Demand Connector for their VSI-FAX product to send faxes through Esker’s outsourced fax service, Esker Fax on Demand. This service offers highly efficient and cost-effective fax processing without additional hardware or telephony. The Fax on Demand Connector is available as an optional add-on for Esker VSI-FAX.
The benefits of Esker Fax on Demand include:
• Expand fax capacity without additional hardware or dedicated phone lines
• Provide an additional failover option
• Solve peak capacity problems such as end-of-month invoicing
Karen Roscoe, product manager for Esker Fax Server Solutions, explained: “Esker Fax on Demand fits in well with the current trend towards on-demand information technology. In the long term, Fax on Demand will make it possible to phase out costly fax machines, fax boards, equipment maintenance, dedicated fax lines, and telephony charges.”
Esker Fax on Demand is a pay-per-page service, so customers only pay for what they use. Esker Fax on Demand delivers a rapid return on investment through:
* Cost control through per-usage billing
* Productivity gains by eliminating manual handling of documents (printing then manually faxing)
* Elimination of hardware and telephony maintenance costs
* Added flexibility and optimised management of peak activity, such as delivering invoices at the end of the month, with increased capacity available instantly, 24/7
* Fax communication control with real-time confirmation of delivery
* Infrastructure simplification — fewer printers, photocopiers, fax machines, and fax lines
For further media information please contact:
Tel: + 44 (0) 1732 810644
About Esker Software
Esker is a recognised leader helping companies eliminate manual paper processes with Esker DeliveryWare, a comprehensive solution that automates every phase of business document creation and delivery. Specialising in automating the transformation and distribution of output from SAP systems, Esker solutions also work with any other business application to streamline and automate document flow without custom programming. Customers gain significant operational efficiencies, save time and costs, and realise ROI in as little as three to six months. Founded in 1985, Esker operates globally and has over 72,000 customers and millions of licensed users worldwide. Esker global headquarters are in Lyon, France and U.S. headquarters are in Madison, Wisconsin. For more information, visit http://www.esker.com.
Published on: 12:00AM on 5th January 2005