Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
e-consultancy.com, the UK’s most comprehensive online source of e-business information and independent advice, is being relaunched with new features and its first revenue-generating services.
The website, created and maintained by a team of expert practitioners across all the major e-business disciplines, now offers:
- Advanced search functions including improved filtering, highlighted search key words, graphics and browsing by topics.
- Enhanced listings in the site’s directories of UK new media agencies and e-business reports. (An enhanced listing guarantees minimum results for a fixed price and offers advanced online reporting and tracking features.)
- ‘Special Invites’ service that users can opt in to, allowing e-consultancy to invite them to events of interest to them on behalf of partners.
- Advertising in e-consultancy’s monthly newsletter “E-business Briefing” which reaches over 6,300 subscribers.
Originally launched in October 2000, e-consultancy has built up a registered user base of over 7,000 senior e-business professionals, largely from the UK, and attracts twice the amount of non-registered users. The site now boasts over 25,000 pages of content ranging from the largest directory of UK new media agencies and consultants, through hosted expert forums, to a unique directory of over 500 freely available e-business white papers and reports. Topics covered include: e-business strategy, online marketing, web content management systems, usability, interactive TV advertising and eCRM.
Co-founder and CEO, Ashley Friedlein, is author of two e-business management books* and former Lead Strategist at digital agency, Wheel. He comments:
“Ours is a niche, but high value, proposition which has now reached critical mass in terms of content and active users. This means we can offer services and be absolutely sure that we are delivering value. The response so far has been encouraging with 50% of those we’ve approached taking up our enhanced listing service. In addition, advertising is full until November. Times are tough but clients like us because we are able to provide excellent targeting and real value for money.”
- ENDS -
Note to editor:
Ashley Friedlein’s books include:
* “Web Project Management: Delivering Successful Commercial Web Sites”
* “Maintaining and Evolving Successful Commercial Web Sites: Managing Change, Content, Customer Relationships and Site Measurement” (due to be published by Morgan Kaufmann in October 2002).
Nick Heath (Ink PR) 020 7350 1736 / 07720 297972 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 12:00AM on 1st August 2002