Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||SEO, PPC, Strategy, Search, Digital Strategy|
|Industry Focus||Education, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure, Media|
2nd Floor West, Lees House
21-33 Dyke Road
|Number of Staff||16-30|
|Date Established||4th May 2016|
Oban is the UK’s original and unrivalled international digital marketing agency. We’ve been thinking global and acting local since 2002, delivering multi-market search, social, content and usability campaigns, powered by local knowledge and cultural insight from Oban’s in-market Experts Overseas.
Successful international digital strategies put local insight first. That’s why you’ll find us in more than 30 countries worldwide, optimising campaigns to markets and people – not just languages. We work with household names like the BBC, Sports Direct and Manchester United to deliver a consistent consumer experience, wherever the click happens.
BBC World Service, Aberdeen Asset Management, Sports Direct, Manchester United, Rapha, and De Beers
RAR Recommended until December 2016
Finalist RAR Digital Awards 2015
The Drum's New Year Honors: Top agencies of 2015
Shortlisted European Search Awards 2015
Shortlisted UK Search Awards 2014
Blog posts and comments by Oban Digital
- Digital transformation: Five key tenets of a digital leader, Craig Hanna, 29 Apr 2016
- Are brands ruining #EdBallsDay?, Michelle Goodall, 28 Apr 2016
- Why do brands continue to make stupid social media decisions?, Minter Dial, 26 Apr 2016
- Three ways to use LinkedIn to support your content marketing strategy, David Reilly, 7 Apr 2016
- Digital transformation is vital for creating a customer-obsessed business culture, David Reilly, 10 Mar 2016
- House of Fraser's #Emojinal campaign: massive fail or marketing genius?, James Gurd, 8 Feb 2016
- Why 80% of our B2B content marketing failed, David Reilly, 4 Feb 2016
- Ashley Friedlein’s 10 digital marketing & ecommerce trends for 2016, David Reilly, 13 Jan 2016
- Five reasons Twitter’s character limit increase is a terrible idea, Ian Jindal, 7 Jan 2016
- Five reasons Twitter’s character limit increase is a terrible idea, Nic Newman, 7 Jan 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact email@example.com