Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Number of Staff||1-5|
|Date Established||22nd December 2014|
Rare: is a customer insights and marketing consultancy. We help businesses understand what their customers want, and enable them to deliver the best possible experience. We help them by creating audience insights, developing marketing strategies and delivering training to the wider business, so that teams are empowered to make the right decisions - for themselves.
We are an insights consultancy that provides businesses with the confidence they need to make the right marketing decisions. We bring clarity through research, and work with businesses to build powerful marketing strategies. We use a blend of quantitative & qualitative research techniques to establish what your customers want and then provide you with the strategic roadmap for customer-first success
Since 2014 we have worked with the likes of Claire's, AXA, Swiftcover, F-Secure, TalkTalk, Google Squared, The Academy of Digital Business Leaders, British Pearl and DeBeers
Claire's, Google Squared, Academy of Digital Business Leaders, AXA, De Beers, Hot Pod Yoga, and Handling Concepts
YDLA - Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award 2015
Blog posts and comments by Rare: Consultancy
- Reimagining customer loyalty: Why it's about more than just a store card, Ben Pask, 30 Sep 2016
- Simple email subject lines are failing to engage consumers: stats, Dan Hamilton, 12 Sep 2016
- Ecommerce product filters: Best practice tips for a great UX, Greg Randall, 2 Sep 2016
- Four key talking points from our mobile marketing roundtable, Rob Thurner, 1 Sep 2016
- Ecommerce product filters: Best practice tips for a great UX, Greg Randall, 31 Aug 2016
- Ecommerce product filters: Best practice tips for a great UX, Greg Randall, 30 Aug 2016
- Back-to-school search trends: How top retailers optimise landing pages, James Gurd, 10 Aug 2016
- 10 things I learned raising £1m VC for my martech startup , Karen Talavera, 28 Jul 2016
- Ten intriguing digital marketing stats from this week, Greg Randall, 14 Jul 2016
- What's the optimum length for my online video?, Simon Crofts, 15 Jun 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact email@example.com