Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Content marketing, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy, Multichannel, Digital Strategy|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Media|
2nd Floor West, Lees House
21-23 Dyke Road
|Number of Staff||31-60|
|Date Established||1st January 2002|
We are the international digital media and marketing agency, delivering localised digital campaigns in every part of the world. Where other agencies have added international to their local offering, we have been an international agency since launch. It’s in our DNA. We have an unparalleled degree of international focus and experience, established over the last fifteen years.
Our core team of international digital experts specialise in paid media, natural search, content placement, online PR, social media, website optimisation, research, data, and analysis, and works out of our Brighton HQ. They work with our specially recruited LIME network, Local In-Market Experts in 78 markets, who are expert specialists in their local marketplaces. Together they are responsible for planning and delivering powerful international digital campaigns for our clients, in single and multiple markets across the world.
We create bespoke campaigns that include International SEO, International Paid Media, Cultural CRO, Content and Social Media, and Research & Insights. Our client portfolio includes a range of international brands including BBC World Service, Aberdeen Asset Management, Sports Direct, and Manchester United, to name but a few.
BBC, Sports Direct, Manchester United, Dell, INTO, Aberdeen Asset Management, De Beers, and Aviva
The Drum DADI Awards 2016 winner, of Paid Media Campaign, with 'BBC 100 Women: Join the conversation' campaign
The Drum Content Awards 2016 finalists
The Drum Search Awards 2016 finalists
Blog posts and comments by Oban International
- Nike vs. Adidas vs. Under Armour: Site navigation comparison, Greg Randall, 17 Nov 2016
- Three ways to avoid being disrupted in an age of innovation, David Reilly, 7 Nov 2016
- What is an innovation lab and how do they work?, David Reilly, 3 Nov 2016
- Facebook: A handy roundup of its latest developments and commercial opportunities, Nick Hammond, 2 Nov 2016
- Facebook: A handy roundup of its latest developments and commercial opportunities, Nick Hammond, 31 Oct 2016
- MailShop: A review of The Daily Mail's revamped ecommerce site, Greg Randall, 19 Oct 2016
- Reimagining customer loyalty: Why it's about more than just a store card, Ben Pask, 30 Sep 2016
- Simple email subject lines are failing to engage consumers: stats, Dan Hamilton, 12 Sep 2016
- Ecommerce product filters: Best practice tips for a great UX, Greg Randall, 2 Sep 2016
- Four key talking points from our mobile marketing roundtable, Rob Thurner, 1 Sep 2016
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks
In order to see your Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks please contact firstname.lastname@example.org