Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Last night we announced the winners of our Innovation Awards for 2012, which celebrate the best examples of innovation in digital marketing and e-commerce from the past year.
These included Debenhams, Tesco, first direct, Vodafone and bmibaby, while Redweb took home the award for most innovative digital agency for the second time in a row.
Net-A-Porter won one of our new vertical categories, innovation in mobile marketing, for its image-recognition Window Shop campaign.
The fashion brand was also awarded the Grand Prix, since our in-house team of judges – as well those from the likes of Nokia, BT, John Lewis, Coca-Cola, Hiscox and BskyB – felt its use of social, mobile and e-commerce constantly raised the bar.
For the first time, the awards – now in their fourth year – were presented at an awards ceremony at the Hilton Park Lane hotel, held in association with Adobe Digital Marketing.
Because we wanted to make sure our first black tie event went off with a bang, the team commissioned an original piece of music and dance from leading hip hop artists Kenrick ‘H2O’ Sandy and Michael ‘Mikey J’ Asante, founders of Boy Blue entertainment.
The composition was filmed and fused with 3D holographic projection technology from Musion, then shown to the crowd ahead of the big reveal.
The 2013 Innovation Awards will open for entries in early September 2012, to register your interest please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INNOVATION IN AFFILIATE MARKETING: Debenhams, Affiliate Window and Affilinet - Multichannel campaign for vouchers redeemable in-store
- INNOVATION IN B2B MARKETING: Auto Trader UK - The Dealer Portal Mobile iPhone App
- INNOVATION IN E-COMMERCE: Tesco - Augmented Reality platform, enabling product visualisation at home
- INNOVATION IN EMAIL MARKETING: e-Dialog - British Airways Winter Sun campaign, with dynamic targeting of content
- INNOVATION IN FINANCIAL SERVICES: first direct – iPhone app
- INNOVATION IN MOBILE MARKETING: Net-A-Porter - The Window Shop, featuring image-recognition technology
- INNOVATION IN MULTICHANNEL MARKETING: Majestic Wine - Integration of in-store and web experience, working with Snow Valley
- INNOVATION IN PPC: Carat UK for Vodafone - Measuring the impact of generic PPC on in-store sales
- INNOVATION IN PUBLISHING: Visual Revenue - Real-time recommendations on content positioning, for editors
- INNOVATION IN RETAIL: Marks & Spencer - Style Online, dedicated sell-by-sample shop-within-a-shop concept
- INNOVATION IN RICH MEDIA AND VIDEO: ipadio - White-label video technology making it easy to record and publish videos
- INNOVATION IN SEO: Guava and talkSPORT - Embeddable widgets, harnessing demand for transfer rumour content
- INNOVATION IN SOCIAL MEDIA: whishin - Social bookmarking website for consumers
- INNOVATION IN CUSTOMER AND USER EXPERIENCE: Kiddicare.com - iPhone App, mobile website and new Morrisons kiosks
- INNOVATION IN TRAVEL AND LEISURE: Rabbit - bmibaby campaign using photo-sharing network Instagram
- INNOVATION IN WEB ANALYTICS AND WEB OPTIMISATION: IgnitionOne Limited - Engagement optimisation platform
- INNOVATION IN ONLINE ADVERTISING: MediaCom - Behavioural targeting campaign for Sky
- MOST INNOVATIVE NEW TECHNOLOGY: Bazaarvoice - Bazaarvoice Customer Intelligence™
- MOST INNOVATIVE DIGITAL AGENCY: Redweb
- GRAND PRIX: Net-A-Porter