Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The next Hangout will be: Measurement, analytics, and attribution.
In partnership with the DMA, Econsultancy is hosting Integrated Marketing Week from June 11-13 in New York. Speakers include Seth Godin, Brian Solis, and representatives from Macy’s, American Airlines, Mastercard, Google, and many more.
We hope to see you there, but for all those that can't make it, you can follow the key themes leading up to the event through our free expert video series utlizing our Google+ page and On Air Hangouts.
Here is some more info on the participants for Wednesday's (May 1) series: Measurement, analytics, and attribution
Tom Cunniff: Cunniff Consulting. Chairman ANA Digital Marketing Committee
Tom's first job in advertising was at age seventeen in print production. He was so young he was still protected by child labor laws!
What's Tom been up to since then? Here are some career highlights:
- Wrote a direct marketing TV campaign for the AT&T Universal Card that helped AT&T earn $1 bn in new receivables.
- Freelanced for the J. Peterman catalog before and during the Seinfeld years.
- Founded/sold a digital agency. Created the world’s first CPG website for Ragú.
- Pioneered a unique role spanning traditional and digital. I predict this will be common in the near future.
- Created the most successful TV campaign in Combe Incorporated’s 60+ year history.
- Built Combe’s global digital capability from the ground up: conducted agency searches, pioneered social media ratings and reviews, mobile, web analytics, digital sampling programs, online couponing, loyalty marketing, SEO and SEM, CPA, Interactive TV, and content marketing.
- Founded a new consultancy in June 2012. Once an entrepreneur, always an entrepreneur.
Jim Sterne: Founder, eMetrics Marketing Optimization Summit, Digital Analytics Association. Author of Social Media Metrics: How to Measure & Optimize Your Marketing Investment
Jim has been travelling the world and writing books for ten years on how great the Internet is for business.
A white paper called E-Metrics - Business Metrics For The New Economy kicked things off for a full book on web metrics that then led to the first Emetrics Summit.
You can read more about the history of the summit here.
Jon Baron: CEO and Cofounder of Tagman
Jon is responsible globally for TagMan’s vision, strategy, and growth. His career in digital began in 1997, when he was an early member of the IAB, running networking events and working for pioneering Internet publishers. He spent ten years at Microsoft creating and building MSN’s first multinational sales teams for the US, EMEA, and Asia.
He also spent time at Vibrant Media as VP of international sales.