Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
As always, we are excited to see and hear about all the creative and stellar work that has been going on in digital marketing and ecommerce.
On 27 June, Econsultancy and new media age are awarding the best of the best in digital and hosting an unrivalled networking event in London to celebrate.
To find out if you’re the best of the best, first you'll have to enter The Digitals.
We’ve put together a few pointers to help kick start your entries...
- Mark your calendar. The entries deadline is Wednesday March 13, 2013. And don’t forget to set a reminder or two a couple weeks beforehand so you have enough time to complete your entries.
- Read up on the entry criteria. The entry form is available to preview as are the Rules of Entry. Have a look through those to see if your campaign or project is eligible.
- Pick out the categories / campaigns / clients you want to enter. Start getting an idea for what categories you think your projects would best fit. There are platform and industry categories so you can easily increase your chances by entering the same project into two relevant categories.
- Start gathering the relevant permissions and information – Help yourself get ahead of the game by collecting all approvals and results data.
- Review the judging criteria. Get a better understanding for what the judges will be looking for by reviewing the judging criteria.
- Ask questions. We’re happy to help answer any questions you might have via email@example.com or with #TheDigitals hashtag.
It’s worth having a look at the website now to get the information you need. Register your interest to receive an email once entries are open.