Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Shawn Collins has published some useful tips for affiliates to maxime their commissions during the Christmas period.
Here are their ten tips to reach and convert holiday shoppers:
- Centralize and prominently position free shipping offers: shoppers flock to these.
- Create a sense of urgency: remind shoppers of the number of days until Christmas.
- Create a suggestions page: provide gift recommendations segmented by price/recipient.
- Inspire impulse holiday purchasing: showcase top sellers, editor’s favorites, etc.
- Make finding merchants and merchant offers simple: visibility leads to conversion.
- Aggressively promote sale offers: segment deals by percentage/dollar off, just added sales, soon to expire sales, etc.
- Remember last minute shoppers: highlight gift certificates during final shopping days.
- Ensure timely delivery: note stock status/shipping availability at merchant/product level.
- Support the brand: provide shoppers with comprehensive contact information, including FAQ locations and store-based information.
- Think long term: collect email opt-ins for future alerts, newsletters, etc.
Affiliate Marketing Networks Buyer's Guide (2006)